Third Octet Inc. (”TOCT”) is a leading IT solutions provider based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
This page summarizes the privacy policies and practices of the Company with respect to this web site.
- TOCT does not automatically gather any information from you. Information is only obtained if you supply it to us.
- Information provided to TOCT is only used for TOCT internal purposes including contacting you and answering your queries.
- TOCT uses software that receives and records the Internet protocol IP addresses. TOCT will not link these addresses with the identity of the individuals visiting its site except in cases of abuse of its site.
- TOCT does not use “cookies” for the sole purpose of tracking our visitors.
- Visitor Information is treated by TOCT as confidential information. Visitor Information will not be disclosed to anyone without consent except as required by law, or in accordance with this privacy statement or as permitted pursuant to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, 2000, c.5 (”PIPEDA”).
- TOCT will not sell the visitor information provided to it except in connection with the sale, merger or transfer of TOCT business or in connection with a sale of its shares. We will not give or sell the confidential information to any third party marketer.
- Upon the request of any visitor who has provided information to TOCT and upon provision or identification satisfactory to TOCT identifying the requester as the person who supplied the information, TOCT will supply a copy of the information on its files about that person to that person for verification and correction provided that the supply of such information does not and will not affect or reveal any information which is confidential to any other party and provided that the supply by TOCT of such information will not affect confidentiality with respect to any matter that TOCT is entitled to or required to maintain as confidential pursuant to the PIPEDA.